Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Linkup Party Likes – Home wares

 

Last week I picked a few of the lovely home wares you can buy over at MadeIt.com for my Monday Made It Likes post at Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs so I thought why not have a look through the linkup parties as well.

And here is what I have found:

homewares Collage

  1. A stool redo by The Velvet Door
  2. Rustic Patio table by Happy, Healthy & Domestic
  3. Ikea dresser to Ombre dresser by Sew Much Love
  4. Trash to treasure table by My Love 2 Create
  5. Craft room redo by The Seasoned Homemaker
  6. DIY picture frames by It’s Overflowing
  7. DIY zipper pillow by Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss and
  8. Vinyl Chalkboards by Whipper Berry

Great inspiration for when we finally convert the garage.  Not long now as hubby has purchased the sliding door, so excited.

Have you converted a room/garage at your place?

Jennifer xx

 

6 comments:

  1. Aimee said:

    Thanks for the fun feature Jennifer! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring me!! Great roundup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great projects, thanks so much for including my trash to treasure table! Hugs!
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure appreciate the feature Jennifer! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me in the round up. Great selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my pillow, Jennifer! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete