Wow I have been super busy and the Made It store is fully stocked. There are 13 new kindy/library bags and 4 of my new clutch style nappy wallets available.
I have also changed the way my pram liners look:
I have been having a quick look through all the linkup parties and you have all been very busy. I love that everyone post something different and its not all about the one thing eg sewing or crafting. You can find a great variety of awesome stuff, and here is some of them:
- What a great way to reuse a oneis and there are a lot of cute ones out there. Bag of Pretty show’s you how to make one here.
- I have a few blankets that are waiting for me to make them, but I just love the colours used in this receiving blanket over at Ode to Inspiration.
- My girl’s are always making tents out of their blankets but I think this is a better idea, must pickup hula hoop when out shopping I think. The tutorial can be found over at The Craft Nest.
- Just goes to show that the moustache material isn’t only just for boys. This dress is awesome and I love the exposed zipper. I found it at Sew Country Chick.
- We had meatloaf for dinner last night but I always use beef mince. So I am going to have to try this delicious looking Chicken parmesan one over at What’s Cooking Love! (loving the name of this blog too)
- How cute is this rocking chair over at Design Stash!!
- Burlap can be used for just about everything and these flowers are a nice touch to any decor. I found this at Want to get Crafty!
- And finally, I love finding different toppings to use in a cob loaf and this one just looks divine. It’s a Baked Turkey Pesto Sandwich shared by Barns & Noodles.
Thanks for sharing all these great ideas at the Linkups!
Have a great day and don’t forget to grab a button!!!!!