Thursday, July 12, 2012

Linkup Party Likes # 27

 

Well what miserable weather we are having in Queensland at the moment.  The best thing about it thought is I get to stay inside and sew with the kids in the craft/toy room with minimal fuss and the water tanks get a top up.

My babies are all finally over their runny noses and chesty coughs but for some reason they are still restless at night and want mummy nearly every hour on the hour it feels.  So sorry for being absent but my poor old brain just didn’t seem to want to do anything.

But in saying that I have made a few little changes around my blog with the new GRAB A BUTTON for all the wonderful people that I feature on these posts.  So please if you have been featured here before grab it today!

Grab button

If you would like to make your own GRAB A BUTTON I found this great tutorial at Honeybear Lane that well help you to make your own and I used PicMonkey to design my button.

link party 27 collage

Some great ideas happening last week in the linkup parties and I know that I am going to have to make a few myself:

  1. Roxy Love dresses up this cute little owl journal with some ribbon and cord.  Journals are a great gift and I remember receiving one from an old friend that thought it would be lovely to make a journal of my travels overseas.
  2. I am so addicted to Pinterest and I think I am on there for at least an hour a day and I don’t have a pincushion yet so I think that this is one I am definitely making.  You can find it over at One Lemon.
  3. Get ahead for Christmas and make some gorgeous stockings as a gift. My mum has always celebrated Christmas in July too and I am having here at my place this year so might have to wipe a few of these up for decorations.  I found it over at EmmiGrace and Me.  Love the crayon idea.
  4. My poor girls seem to miss out as mummy is always making things for the shop and other people so I love it when I find an easy to make dress pattern.  This is so simple but very cute and can be found over at The Life of Jennifer Dawn.
  5. And what little girl wouldn’t love this colourful peasant top with flutter sleeves for the warmer weather. The PDF and tutorial can be found over at Scattered thoughts of a crafty mom.
  6. My babies all loved being swaddled to sleep and this tutorial would be great to make for the warmer weather.  Sugar Tart Crafts has the pattern and tutorial for you here.
  7. I love seeing all these great revamps of furniture that are appearing in Pinterest and the linkup parties but do you think that I can find anything at my local recycle centres.  I must not plan to go and just do it on the spare of the moment and might have better luck.  Love this one over at Love at Home.
  8. This coin purse is the cutest thing ever and would be a great party bag goodie.  Thanks for sharing Creative Cookie.
  9. I just have to print this one out and put it above my wine rack, thanks Home 36.
  10. And finally the foam sword.  I think this would be great for those summer pool parties, don’t you.  Checkout Or So She Says for the instructions.  Looks like lots of fun for both boys and girls.

So there you have it, another great week of fantastic tutorials.  I have a few ideas for my tutorial this week so better hurry up and make up my mind which one I want to do first. 

Anyway have fun surfing all these fantastic blogs and if you where featured would love for you to GRAB my new button.

Have a great week!

Jennifer

 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring the little Pinterest cushion here! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for the mention!

    I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! Do not mind at all. :) Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Links! Thanks for including my Christmas Stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing my swaddler! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for including my peasant top in your features!
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete