Monday, June 25, 2012

Link Party Likes #26

 

I have closed up the Made It store for now so that I can revamp and restock.  I have a new bike caddie that will be coming soon.  This one is up for grabs at the relaunch of 2 Little Bower Birds.

DSC08345

And what have you been up too.  Well here are a few of my favourites:

party pic

  1. Love this little pincushion that Paula from Creating in Glass Slippers has made.  I just throw my pins into the lid of my pin container.  Think I should do something about that.
  2. I just happen to have this gorgeous elephant fabric in my stash at the moment so just couldn’t resist sharing this lovely little set that Kenda’s Crafts has made.
  3. What a great idea this one is, resin flowers on thumb tacks.  Wouldn’t this be lovely with a handmade coordinating pin board. It’s over at Stars & Sunshine.
  4. Loving these cute little dinosaurs over at Aiming for Swanlike.
  5. Fabric Baby Balls are a great handmade gift.  Why not enlarge the pattern and make a fabric balloon ball.  You can find the tutorial over at Cherie Spare Time.
  6. What a great find these vintage suitcases are.  Can’t wait to see what Crafty Imaginings & Silly Things does with them.
  7. Looks like these guys all had lots of fun with the photobooth.  I am going to have to do this at our next party. Check it out over at Brassy Apple.
  8. And one that I definately have to do with the kids is the awesome campfire.  My girls are always collecting sticks and pretending to have a campfire in the backyard.  Thanks for sharing this one EweHooo!

Hope all these lovely ideas helps to get your craft on.

Have a great day!!!!

 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning me! I'm glad you like it! I hope you get to use your fun fabric soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out for my summer kids dance party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so very much for mentioning me and my cool, old suitcases!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my dinosaur taggies :)

    ReplyDelete