Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Link Party Like #13

 

Well what a week, my baby girl turned 4 yesterday (how did that happen lol and where did the years go) and we had Father’s day on Sunday.  Have so much that I want to do but seem to be getting no where.

Finally finished the last 2 dresses for ‘Dress a girl around the world’ thank goodness and am now working on making some IV Shirts to give to a lady to donate to a hospital for bubs.

DSC05291

So after a much needed cuppa I had a look at what you all have been up to in the last week:

This felt owl is just adorable, you can find the tutorial over at The Orchard in Bloom:

 

 

Sara vs Sarah have put a personal touch to these lovely pillowcases they have made with a crochet edge:

 

 

One of my favourite blogs Sumo Sweet Stuff has made this lovely lanyard.  I must make one of these for my girls to attach to there library card:

 

 

Sandy Sewz has made this lovely blanket as a gift, which reminds me I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday for one of my closest friends so I better get my thinking cap on:

 

 

My girl’s have grown out of there old jeans so this is a great way to repurpose them.  Thanks for sharing Artfully Caroline:

 

 

And isn’t this dress gorgeous, it’s over at Kristina J:

 

 

Minimoz has come up with this great idea for storing your ribbons:

 

 

How great have these skirts turned out using dad’s old work shirts.  You’ll find the tutorial over at lil pink pocket:

 

 

Hannah Handmade has come up with a great idea for using up your scrap material with this little clip:

 

 

Thank you everyone for sharing your great ideas in last weeks link up parties.  I don’t know about everyone else but I’m dying to get back to the sewing machine now lol.

Happy Sewing!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my lanyard! I'm glad you like it!

    Sumo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my flannel strip baby blanket! It is a breeze to make and is great when you need a baby shower gift in a hurry. Thanks again.
    xo
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring our crocheted pillowcases!

    ReplyDelete